The Adante SUB3070 delivers a colossal 1,200 Watts of BASH amplifier power to dual 12-inch Aluminum Sandwich drivers, configured in an opposing configuration. Advanced Bluetooth” control, DSP and Auto EQ let you operate this no-compromise subwoofer from your smartphone. A steel base and included floor spikes ensure optimum performance. Gloss Black, gloss white and rosewood veneer finishes are available.
**A Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy Android or IOS device is required to set up and operate this subwoofer.
Power. Gracefully refined.
After turning the audiophile world on its collective ear with the remarkable Debut and Uni-Fi Series loudspeakers, ELAC undertook the mission of creating one of their most ambitious speakers to date. About it, ELACs chief engineer Andrew Jones says, With Adante, what were trying to do is bring excellent value to a new price point.
Adante will surely redefine your concept of what it is possible for an affordable loudspeaker to achieve. Adantes advanced design starts with a precision-built cabinet that features Interport-Coupled Cavity bass loading to exploit the highest performance from new active and passive bass drivers. The inherent superiority of this design solution delivers some of the most authoritative, realistic bass around. Complementing Adantes custom low-frequency drivers is the all-new concentric midrange/tweeter, a natural-sound wonder engineered expressly for the Adante series. To make sure they look as good as they sound, each Adante cabinet features a furniture-grade finish in a choice of gloss white, gloss black or genuine satin walnut veneer. The face of each cabinet is an elegant, bonded-aluminum front baffle for maximum rigidity, contoured to incorporate waveguides that ensure optimum dispersion from each driver.
The Adante AF-61 Floorstanding Tower, AS-61 Stand Mount Monitor and AC-61 Center Channel each represent a clean sheet” design unique to ELAC, where technical solutions, precision engineering and superior craftsmanship all come together to create a breathtaking trio of loudspeakers that soundand looklike nothing else in the world. Go ahead and challenge Adante with everything youve got. We did. Further proof that ELAC is the life of sound.
- Speaker type:Powered subwoofer, sealed box
- Woofer:2 x 12″ Aluminum sandwich cone
- Frequency response:18 to 180 Hz
- Crossover frequency:40 to 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type:BASH-Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power:1,200 Watts
- Bluetooth Low Energy Control:App Controlled with Auto EQ
- Standby power consumption:1 Watt
- Maximum power consumption:1,800 Watts (full load)
- Inputs:2 x line-channel (XLR); 2 x line-channel (RCA); 3 x Speaker level
- Wireless:Receiver Built-in
- Cabinet finish:High gloss black. High Gloss White and Dark Rosewood Veneer available to special order
- Accessories included:AC power cable
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 435 x 517.8 x 476.3 mm (17.13 x 20.39 x 18.75 in)
- Net weight:77 lbs / 35 kg