We, at Auditro Hi-Fi Systems, present the Denon DCD 600.
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, enjoy your favourite CD?s with the Denon DCD-600NE CD Player. With Denon-proprietary AL32 Processing technology, combined with an innovative circuitry structure, ensure recordings are accurately reproduced and beautifully faithful to the original sound. More than a CD player, the DCD-600NE supplies the even higher quality audio signals to the amplifier. Vibration-resistant design reduces adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers, guaranteeing the sound quality meets rigorous Denon standards. And with a more than 100-year legacy of crafting audio components, trust Denon to achieve amazing sound that exceeds your expectations.
- AL32 Processing and Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter:?Accurate playback that?s faithful to the original recording
- Extended disc support for your audio collection:?Play all your music on CD and CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA)
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts:?Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon Hi-Fi products
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction:?Listen to music with pristine detail and quality that?s unaffected by the environment
- Circuitry with minimized signal paths:?With a shorter distance for the signal to travel, the original sound is faithfully reproduced
- Thoughtfully designed audio and digital circuits:?Built with layered circuit boards to prevent the deterioration of sound quality due to connectors or cables
- Pure Direct Mode:?For cleaner audio output and more accurate, detailed sound
- Available in premium silver and black:?Elegant design that blends seamlessly with your home d?cor and other audio systems
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence:?Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience.
The DCD-600NE is equipped with AL32 Processing, a proprietary analog waveform reproduction technology from Denon. AL32 Processing utilizes data interpolation algorithms, which add in the points that should exist before and after large quantities of data, smoothing out the waveform and restoring information that was lost during the digital recording. The resulting playback is highly detailed, free of interferences, richly expressive in the lower range and beautifully faithful to the original sound. Listen to songs as the artist intended.
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
The DCD-600NE features a metal chassis to achieve high mechanical stability to suppress vibration caused by disc rotation.
The DCD-600NE features one Optical output to connect to the digital input of an amplifier or AV receiver.
Pure Direct Mode
Listen with Pure Direct Mode on the DCD-600NE. Pure Direct Mode deactivates the digital output and the display which might otherwise color the signal. What you hear is a cleaner, more detailed, accurate sound.
|DAC IC||PCM5142, Burr Brown (192kHz/32-Bit)|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||110 dB|
|Frequency response||2 Hz-20 kHz|
|Standby Consumption in W||0.3|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Metal Front Panel||Yes|
|Power Consumption in W||12|
|Analogue Out (Cinch)||2ch|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||434 x 273 x 107|