We, at Auditro Hi-Fi Systems, present the Denon PMA-110.
Designed with 110 years of audio heritage to please the most discerning audiophile, the Denon PMA-A110 is the superior choice for listeners who want to build the 2-channel Hi-Fi system of their dreams. Powered by Denon?s patented Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-A110 integrated amplifier delivers 160 Watts of power-per-channel. Easily connect both analogue and digital sources or your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amp. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the Quad 384-kHz/32-bit DAC section with the highest resolution in audio quality. Paired perfectly with the DCD-A110, the PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier was designed to upgrade your expectations with your music in mind.
- Defining audio excellence since 1910: Denon is proud to release our limited edidtion Anniversary Series silver graphite flagship PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier.
- Anniversary Edition tuning: All Denon amplifiers boast an exceptional sound signature and this model was specially enhanced by the Denon Sound Master to celebrate our milestone anniversary.
- 160 Watts per channel power output: Maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers.
- Trusted reputation: Includes Certificate of Authenticity signed by Denon?s Head of Engineering and a 5-year, out-of-box warranty.
- 7th Generation Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC)-MOS Single-push-pull circuit power amplifier with Schottky barrier diodes: Enjoy wide bandwidth sound, from deep bass to detailed highs and hear every detail of your favourite songs.
- Rear USB-B input for more audio format options: Hi-Res audio playback up to 384-kHz/32-bit and 11.2-MHz DSD.
- Quad built-in DAC configuration for more audible power: Enjoy higher S/N ratio and audible power with a quadrupled output current from the four DAC per channel parallel configuration. Experience Hi-Res audio playback and enjoy your favourite songs in the highest quality.
- Ultra AL32 Processing for an even smoother musical ride: Ultra AL32 Processing is a unique feature with data interpolation algorithm to achieve high-bit, high-sampling output performance. It is also applicable up to 1.536MHZ of audio data.
- Pure analogue audio reproduction: Set Analog Mode on your PMA-A110 to enjoy your music free from any digital interference.
- Premium performance MM & MC phono equalizer amp: Connect your turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks to the fullest.
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by your listening environment.
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths: Hear pure, superior sound with a condensed relay for Source Direct function from the shortest signal path.
- Twin transformer with separate coiled wires for audio and control circuits: Eliminates interference and optimizes sound quality with more power.
- TV-Auto Standby Mode: Simply connect your TV to your PMA-A110 through either its Coaxial or Optical inputs and set to ?TV-Auto-Play? to automatically switch your amplifier from music to movies.
DESIGNED WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN MIND
Denon?s new PMA-A110 was designed to exceed your expectations. With its limited edition Anniversary Series silver graphite colour, aluminium feet, double layer steel transformer plate, and new premium back panel and speaker panels, the PMA-A110 is specially crafted for the demanding audiophile. Designed and engineered with precision and refinement in mind, the PMA-A110 offers a defined audio experience
High Power 160W Integrated Amplifier
Give your loudspeakers the power they deserve with the Denon PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier. Engineered to exceed your expectations, the PMA-A110 offers 160 Watts of power-per-channel to always deliver precise and powerful sound. This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for exceptional operational stability.
7th Generation Advanced Ultra High Current MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit
The PMA-A110 features a new generation of Advanced UHC (Ultra High Current)-MOS Single Push-Pull circuit design, which combines with a differential 2-stage amplifier circuit to drive almost any speaker configuration with improved sound quality. To achieve impeccable balance between delicate details of music reproduction and vigor of low frequency sound, the PMA-A110 is capable of delivering a massive current output in a single push-pull configuration to drive even the most demanding speaker and ensure superior linearity in the output stage.
High Precision Electrical Controls
The PMA-A110 embraces electrical volume, balance and tone controls while preserving the analogue feeling of operation. Clever engineering offers the feel of an analogue volume knob while an MCU measures the position of the knob and converts that position to control the master volume digitally. This unique mechanism offers a smoother, more linear control of the master volume by adjusting the curve of the analogue volume control in the digital world. The same configuration is also used for Balance and Tone controls.
HIGH-GRADE AUDIO COMPONENTS
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-A110 to secure a frequency response of up to 100-kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-A110 handles a wide, dynamic range of Hi-Res audio sources with tone control and power throughout. In addition, the Quad D/A converter which uses the Burr Brown PCM1795, chip operates in a quadruple configuration for optimal high-grade sound. Each channel has two PCM1795 chips working in a different mode to achieve the highest accuracy and best signal to noise ratio.
USB-B, Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-A110 features a USB-B input to directly connect a computer and supports PCM signal 384-kHz/32-bit and 11.2-MHz DSD. Use the USB-B input to listen to Hi-Res audio recording from an audio source on your computer in native mode. You can also take advantage of three Optical inputs and one Coaxial input which support PCM 192-kHz/24-bit. These digital inputs improve sound quality of your TV audio, Blu-ray, media players, and more.
|4 to 16 Ohms
|Total Harmonic Distortion
|0.01% (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 Ohms, 1 kHz)
|Not Specified by Manufacturer
|2 x Gold-Plated Binding Post Pairs
|RIAA: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ?0.5 dB
|120 VAC, 60 Hz
|Power Consumption (Active)
|Power Consumption (Standby)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|17.1 x 7.1 x 17.7″ / 434 x 182 x 450 mm
|55.1 lb / 25 kg